Friday, June 30, 2006

Nairobi photo tour

So in about an hour I'm taking the overnight train to Mombasa, and I'll fly back Sunday night. Let's hope I have better luck on this trip than last weekend. Computer problems at work continued today, only today the internet was only malfunctioning on the computer I was using, so basically I just had to deal with it. And by deal with it I mean stare at my blank screen for twenty minutes at a time waiting for a page to load. Yesterday I attended a Gender Forum in preparation for the Nairobi +21 Conference which will take place in late July. The forum wasn't too exciting but the conference looks like it will be really interesting, so I hope we get to go. I don't have much to say, so here are some pictures of downtown Nairobi:


Central Park--#2 most dangerous park in Nairobi


Sunday afternoon Maasai Market


Another view of Central Park and downtown Nairobi


Walking down Kenyatta Avenue into downtown Nairobi


Roundabout in downtown Nairobi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home